Sensory Self-Care Ideas
- Cuddling up under a soft blanket.
- Going to the countryside and focusing on the smell of the air.
- Watching the flames of a candle or a fire.
- Feeling the water on your skin during a hot bath or shower.
- Focusing on the movements of your own breathing.
- Lying down and listening to music with your eyes closed.
- Sitting in the heat of the afternoon sun.
- Having a small square of the most delicious chocolate.
- Walking barefoot in the grass.
- Having a massage with essential oils.
- Holding a pet in your arms.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: