- Keep a daily journal, and be totally honest about your feelings.
- See a therapist, even if it’s just for 8-10 sessions of general personal development.
- Write a list of “feeling words” to expand your emotional vocabulary.
- Make time to be with a friend or family member who truly understands you.
- Let yourself cry when you need to.
- Deliberately encourage yourself to laugh with old memories or funny videos.
- Sing along to the song that best expresses your current emotions.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: