The 3 metals used for the Kansa Wand are copper, zinc and tin. Copper is thought to help in reducing pain and inflammation, zinc is thought to help in proper functioning of the immune system and digestion while tin is believed to be helpful in digestion, relieving headaches and insomnia.
As it moves up and down the foot and in other intricate moves on the top of the foot, you can almost feel the negativity, heat and toxins flow out of your system.
It was common in ancient Indian traditions to rub the Kansa metal on the feet of someone who has a high fever.
Experts share that they have themselves observed that eyes become less bloodshot and the high skin tones normalize just by rubbing the feet with the Kansa foot wand.
A foot massage with the Kansa wand:
- Helps to balance the Ayurvedic doshas of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- Is very comforting
- Enhances the effect of any reflexology series
- Creates a calming and cooling effect in the body generally
- The soft contour of the bowl relaxes the entire foot
- Helps the person feel light and energized